Carpet, Upholstery, and Area Rug Cleaning
Keeping your carpet clean is important in keeping your home fresh and healthy. Carpets that aren’t regularly cleaned hold dust and allergens in them, which can not only stress your body, but also cause many issues in the long-run and increase carpet wear. Regular cleaning of carpets protects your home investment and will insure that your carpets have the maximum life-cycle. Our carpet cleaning service is timely, reliable and affordable.
We have a fleet of 4 vans, 1 truck, and our fleet is growing. Using our vehicle mounted “Steam Cleaning” machines, we can truly care for your carpets and home. Cleaning solution leaves the vehicle at 230 degrees and is between 170-190 degrees working temperature on the carpet.
Depending on your type of carpet, you can typically expect the drying time to be approximately 4 hours. We do not over wet your carpets. We are experts at cleaning your carpet!
We protect your baseboards and sheet rock by using corner guards, our people wear protective shoe covers, as well as placing protection under all furniture being moved.
- For residential carpet cleaning, we have a two area minimum.
- We customize your carpet cleaning to fit your carpet cleaning needs, vacant property, or furnished.
- We know how to do Wool carpets! They cost a little more per square foot than regular carpet to clean more but so worth having in your home.
- We can Stain guard for a very good price, and odorcide if needed.
- We love to do Area Rugs. We can clean them in place, customer can drop off and pickup, or we can pick up and return delivery for $100. Area rugs are cleaned at $1.50 per square foot.
- We do sectionals, sofas, love-seats, recliners, chairs, and dining chairs. All priced according to size and how much time is evolved to clean.
- Large commercial carpet cleaning jobs are bid and done on a holiday or when your place of business is closed.